Human Resources Business Partner
Human Resources Business Partner
Job Reference: 00076
Contract Type: Full Time-Permanent
Location: Nationwide-within the Turas Nua office locations.
Reporting to: The Head of HR
About Turas Nua
Turas Nua brings together a wealth of experience to help transform the lives of individuals in Ireland through the governments JobPath programme. Turas Nua understand that finding and keeping the right people is vital to the success of any business and this is an exciting opportunity to join a new organisation that aims to make a difference to society by offering tailored support, training and guidance to long term unemployed people.
We are looking for passionate people to join our team on this journey.
PURPOSE OF YOUR JOB
This role will serve as a HR Business Partner for our operations and functions and will provide both expertise and strategic support to employees, managers, and leaders. The successful candidate will work closely with the HR Team on business continuity planning, talent development & employee engagement, performance management and reward.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES/ KEY RESULT AREAS
- Deliver the HR business plan that is consistent with the overall HR strategy to develop appropriate capacity and capability and drive business performance.
- Work with the HR Team to ensure an effective HR service across the business.
- Support, influence and advise managers on all operational HR matters such as absenteeism, employee engagement, recognition, productivity, and capability assessments to ensure they are equipped to implement HR practices consistently and to a high standard.
- Contribute strongly to building a high-performance culture, working closely with line managers to ensure that all employees have clear performance goals and receive the required support to optimise their performance.
- Determine and plan organisational requirements in conjunction with senior managers to ensure the region has the capacity and capability to achieve business objectives.
- Manage complex HR issues and escalated cases within the region so that employees and managers are supported accordingly.
- Oversee employee tribunals to ensure that these are run appropriately and in accordance with guidelines and legislation.
- Build and manage relationships with consultative groups to ensure good employee relations exist that support business delivery.
- In accordance with company policies, encourage and support a culture where employees are consulted, recognised and rewarded accordingly for their contribution, to promote employee engagement across the region.
- Evaluate and report on the operational impact of HR metrics to the regional management team to ensure that HR services are delivering value for money and are effectively supporting business performance.
- Ensure the region complies with HR policies, procedures and protocol and relevant employment legislation requirements, minimising business risk and promoting adherence to overall HR strategy.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of strategic HR best practice so that the business can benefit from new market trends and developments within the HR profession.
- Monthly reporting on all of the above.
- Participate in any HR projects as required.
- Any other duties as may be required.
- 3 plus year's experience in a similar role.
- Third level qualification in Human Resources.
- Membership of the CIPD.
- Strong working knowledge of Irish Employment Legislation.
- Confident and experienced in the recruitment process, screening candidates, interviewing etc
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Confident with strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience of dealing with multiple sites/fast paced environment.
- Excellent presentation and administrative skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to deal with staff at all levels of the organisation.
- Available to travel extensively throughout Ireland.
- A full clean driving license and access to a car.