Human Resource Manager
We are recruiting for a HR Manager for our client located in Co Monaghan. This is a full time, permanent position.
This is a challenging but rewarding role which provides an excellent opportunity for a career orientated HR professional to continue to develop within the group.
The successful candidate will operate as part of the leadership team and be able to prioritise and manage workloads to meet demanding deadlines.
As HR Manager you will provide commercially focused solutions across a range of HR disciplines.
Initially your bias is towards recruitment and selection up to senior management level of the required talented personal during this organisational growth.
You will work in partnership with managers to proactively implement HR Policies and Procedures in an efficient, fair and consistent manner in this exciting expansion of the group.
- Undertake recruitment and selection up to Senior Management level.
- Develop contract terms for new hires and promotions
- Act as a point of contact for employees, supervisors and managers on all HR related issues
- Contribute to and support the delivery of the HR strategy in line with strategic business objectives
- Drive and deliver HR initiatives to support business needs, such as recruitment, talent development, employee engagement, recognition & reward, management development and organisational change
- Guide and coach managers on employee relations and HR issues in line with Company policies and best practice, including lone working, disciplinary, grievance, performance, absence management and employee engagement
- Provides guidance and input on the business structures and workforce planning especially during the implementation / ramp up period of the business
- Assists in identifying training needs for the business units and participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success
- Ensure all relevant statutory employment compliance's for the jurisdictions in which the company operates
Applicants must have a good standard of education up to Degree level and be CIPD qualified (ideally MCIPD level).
- A minimum of 3 year's recent practical experience of working in a role where you have proactively partnered with managers
- Excellent understanding of HR best practice and ability to apply this to employee relations.
- A practical understanding of working in a HR department within a complex, output driven, lone worker environment
- A practical understanding of employment legislation and relevant codes of practice across relevant jurisdictions (GB, NI, ROI), with the ability to apply this knowledge practically to workplace situations
- Experience of delivering training to managers on HR policies and procedures
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with the team and stakeholders at all levels, and have the confidence to challenge when required
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure in a demanding environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of competency in the use of MS Office packages
- Good verbal, written and numerical skills
- Credible, proactive professional
- Creative and innovative problem solver
- Team player with a positive, 'can do' attitude in a company with implementation time pressures
- Competent in dealing with difficult situations
- Commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of the jobholder to meet work deadlines.
A competitive and comprehensive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience and qualifications will be available to the successful candidate.
Send CV through the link
Phone calls to Louise on 086 4670069 for more information on this opportunity