HSE Staff Nurses
Minimum Education & Skills required
- Full registration with the NMBI
- RGN qualification
- Clinical knowledge, reasoning skills and evidence-based practice to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the role.
- Demonstrates effective analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement a recognized model of nursing and lead the holistic approach to nursing care within a defined service to include developing care plans that best meet the needs of individuals and reflects their wishes/choices; in order to ensure the care values of the organization are being reflected at all times
- Coach and monitor the staff team regarding HIQA regulations and standards and implementation of same, within a defined service, in order that the service is compliant during announced and unannounced inspections
- Ensure that correct procedures and policies are complied with in the administration and storage of all drugs and in accordance with An Bord Altranais Codes of Practice.
- To be a member of a care team in providing a service which is in keeping with the social model of care and is delivered in a way which maintains a homely environment for service users.
- Practices nursing care safely and effectively, fulfilling her / his professional responsibility within her / his scope of practice.
- Practices in accordance with legislation affecting nursing practice
If you would like to know more contact Padraig Melia on 00353 860327668
or via email