HSE Clerical Officer Grade III - Mullingar
*** In partnership with the HSE Mullingar***
FRS Recruitment is now seeking applications or Clerical Officers Grade III to join a busy HSE department in Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
- Contacting patients via the telephone regarding their appointment.
- Receiving calls from patients confirming appointments.
- Using a number of IT (computer) systems (training will be provided).
- Be a focal point for sending patient referrals (information) to an external organisation/s.
- Be a focal point for receiving patient reports (information) from an external organisation/s.
- Uploading patient reports to the IT systems within the Cardiac Department.
- Working to deadlines.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Monday to Friday 35 hour week at 14.30 euro per hour
- 6 month contract
- Previous clerical experience is essential
- Must have excellent planning, organising and managing resources skills
- Must have evaluating information, problem solving and decision making skills
- Capable of working within a busy team and on own initiative
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have good data processing and IT skills
- Immediately available
This is a full time temporary ongoing position with a immediately start.