HSE Accountant Grade 7 - Temp 12 Month Contract - Clonmel
*** In partnership with the HSE Clonmel ***
FRS is seeking a Accountant to join a busy team in Clonmel.
The post-holder will manage the Hospital's requirement for Activity Based Funding, Specialty Costing and other Costing Returns. They will be an active member of the Finance Management Team and will provide leadership and direction on issues relating to costing at the Hospitals.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of the Annual Casemix/Specialty Costing return.
- Development of process for data capture/extraction/upload to enable costing returns.
- Preparation of other hospital costings returns and templates as required.
- Assist in the preparation of month end accounts and year end AFS requirements.
- Assist in preparation of Financial Projections.
- Undertake analysis and ad-hoc financial performance reporting for specific improvement programs / areas of concern / hospital cost drivers.
- Development and enhancement of standard templates, processes and reports to facilitate high quality ABF financial analysis
- Assist in the implementation of data and reporting systems and controls to support Speciality Costing and ABF.
- Other ad hoc cost accounting duties
- Monday to Friday 37 hour week
Post Specific Requirements
- Experience of costing and finance systems and of regular monthly reporting including achievement of monthly and yearly deadlines with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of experience of working in a team environment with competing priorities and deadlines while ensuring compliance and accuracy
- Significant experience of evaluating complex information from a variety of sources and making effective decisions quickly and accurately
- Significant experience of using Microsoft excel and financial based systems and translating that usage into the production of management information
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a dynamic team and multi stakeholder environment.
- Immediately available
To apple, please upload your CV to the link below