H&S Jobs Tipperary
Our client, based in Co Tipperary, is looking for an Assistant H&S manager. You would be joining an established H&S team (4 in the team) and you would be working in a state of the art/flagship production facility where you will be responsible for assisting the H&S manager to ensure the staff and facility are working in a safe environment.
In your new job as Assistant H&S manager you will:
- Carry out daily site inspections to ensure safety policies and correct working procedures are being carried out.
- Attend daily safety CI meetings to ensure management are advised on matters relating to health and safety
- Hold monthly health and safety meetings with each department to discuss ongoing safety matters.
- Carry out in house training with personnel regarding health and safety issues and maintaining records of the same.
- Carry out toolbox talks on relevant safety matters on site.
- Maintaining emergency response procedures and maintain records of the same.
- Carryout and update risk assessments and safe systems of work.
- Carry out pregnancy risk assessments when necessary.
- Conduct monthly random safety audits of all areas, recording results and providing suggestions for improvement.
- Investigation and recording accidents/incident or near misses.
- Carry out weekly safety critical checks on machinery.
- Ensure contractors entering the site have the appropriate paper work.
- Providing advice, guidance and instruction in all health and safety matters on site.
- Deliver health and safety induction programme for new employees.
- Organise medicals for personnel on site and provide departments with time schedules.
This is a career advancing opportunity for someone who has a formal Food Science/Health and Safety degree coupled with 2 years H&S experience gained in a food production facility.
If you want to hear more about this H&S job, please send your cv and I will contact you to discuss further.
Please note, you need to be living in Ireland, eligible to work in Ireland without a visa, and you have to have H&S experience gained in a production factory environment (not retail or construction).
Consultant: Mandy Devlin 086 410 6852
You may have also search for H&S jobs Ireland, H&S jobs Tipp, Health and Safety manager jobs, Health and safety jobs, Health and safety jobs Tipperary, EHS jobs Ireland, EHS jobs Tipp, EHS jobs Tipperary