HR & Recruitment Administrator
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting a HR & Recruitment Administrator for a permanent role based in Dublin Airport.
We are keen to speak to candidates with experience in HR or/and Recruitment looking for a permanent role.
- Managing payroll queries.
- Co-ordinating set up and on-boarding for all new starters i.e. setting them up on payroll
- Employee and hiring manager 'sit downs' to manage any queries that come to light
- Attending and taking notes in interviews and inductions
- Responsibility for employee ID allocation/updates
- Provide general HR support and being the first port of call for HR queries
- Ensure all HR record keeping and filing is maintained accurately
- Maintain the HR systems
- Coordination and management of attendance records and holiday entitlements
- Provide relevant administrative support as required
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are implemented consistently
- Assisting with Recruitment Campaigns in conjunction with Department Managers and HR
- Experience in a similar HR or Recruitment role
- Excellent computer literacy, particularly in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage high workloads and conflicting priorities
- A self-starter who has a demonstrated capability and maturity to take ownership of their own development
- Good working knowledge and practical understanding and application of employment legislation
- Ability to work closely with other departments and managers at all levels
- Experience of working with HR system is desirable but not essential