Location: Dublin 7
1 year contract initially
Remote work with view to return to the office
Working within the HR Operations Unit, the key focus of this role is to support the delivery of an efficient and effective recruitment and resourcing service. Other HR activities and duties will include supporting the existing HR Operations Team in areas of Workforce Planning, HR Systems, HR Metrics Reports and general administration. There will be significant developmental opportunities through participation with key HR Projects and HR Initiatives.
- HR Operations; Provide administrative support to the HR Operations Team by assisting with monitoring HR Mailboxes, responding to staff queries and updating HR databases and systems.
- Assist and support HR Generalists with cyclic HR processes such as Payroll, Staff Leave, HR Dashboard and Fixed Term Contract reviews.
- HR analytics - reporting on a weekly and monthly basis detailing key metrics relating to all HR activities.
- Filing, maintenance and organisation of HR personnel files ensuring data protection compliance.
- Recruitment & Selection
- HR Projects & Initiatives; Participate and collaborate with HR colleagues and cross functional teams on ongoing and new HR/Organisational Projects and initiatives.
- Contribute to the review and ongoing development of Human Resources systems and processes to support operational effectiveness.
- Any other duties as appropriate to the grade that may be assigned from time-to-time.
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years' Recruitment / HR Administration experience
- Excellent analytical, administration and organisation skills
- Experience working in a high volume and fast-paced environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- HR related or other relevant third level qualification (e.g. Certificate, Diploma) or equivalent is desirable.
- CIPD qualified would be an advantage.