HR Officer: Our client a leading Manufacture based in Co. Limerick (40min drive from city) are seeking to recruit a HR Officer - Would suit Grad with 1-2 yrs HR experience: Contact Daniella 086 7750646
* As HR Officer/Admin you will be responsible for the smooth running of the HR function in a busy manufacturing environment.
* As HR Officer - Knowledge of employment law desirable but not essential.
* You will Coordinate and maintain HR effective procedures.
* You will Maintain files and records of all employees
* As HR Officer, you will be responsible for setting up new employees, Induction, Payroll, Training H&S etc.
* Provide all information required by payroll
* Assist in the recruitment of new employees set up interviews follow up references.
* Create and maintain all necessary documentation for all new and existing employees contracts training records etc.
* Produce weekly production rosters in conjunction with production supervisors.
* Manage holiday requests in line with production requirements.
Key Skills required
* Minimum 1-2 years previous experience as HR Support/Administrator.
* Knowledge of human resource processes and practices.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work in an environment where confidentiality is critical.
* Ability to meet deadlines in a busy environment.