HR Manager - South Tipperary
Role is based on site in South Tipperary- there is no remote working available with this position.
- HR Business partnering across the various departments.
- Recruitment and Induction for all employees
- Learning and development
- Talent management and performance management
- Manage all employee relations queries
- Support the payroll and benefits process.
- Create and maintain HR policies and the HR agenda.
- Strategic HR initiatives and development.
- Relevant Third Level qualification in a HR related discipline.
- 3-5 years + in a similar role.
- Learning & Developing experience is advantageous
- Competent in the use of MS Office essential (Outlook / Word / Excel / PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence and implement change.
- Robust understanding of Irish Employment Law.
- Proven problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Energetic, committed and self-reliant individual who has an overall commitment to the organisation and ability to use own initiative.