HR Manager - Meath
Permanent full time
Fantastic opportunity for a HR professional to join a dynamic team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4-5 years experience in a HR management role.
The key focus of this role will be to develop and execute key strategic and personnel development opportunities to create a high performance work culture across all functions in the business.
- Conduct all duties in a way that promotes company values & best practice standards.
- Partners with key stakeholders on all HR related matters.
- Recruitment, Selection and Employee Induction.
- Develop and implement performance management processes that lead continuous improvement of organisational performance in line with the company strategic business plan.
- Implement best practice in health, safety, environment and quality performance.
- Performance Management.
- Learning and Development.
- Manage the HR related budgets.
- Manage the daily operations of the human resources department relating to all HR activities.
- Maintain a consummate knowledge of National and EU employment laws and practices.
- Manage all aspects of employee relations and communications.
- Undertaking informal and formal employee relations processes in dealing with disciplinary, grievance, bullying and harassment issues, redundancy processes, under-performance, absence matters.
- Management and review of all employment contracts.
- On-going review and update of employment policies and procedures.
- Management and control of all employee data in line with European GDPR requirements.
- Provide monthly reports to the Senior Leadership Team on HR KPIs.
- Coordinate and support the development, implementation, and evaluation of Learning and Development Programmes.
- Provide ongoing mentoring and support to key management positions in relation to all areas of employee relations and employee engagement.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in a Human Resources Management discipline.
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in a HR management role.
- Good influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all level in the organisation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Good coaching/mentoring skills.
- Effective planning and project management skills.
- Effective management skills.
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and results-focus.
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented.
- Change management experience