HR Manager required for large retailer. This position will be hybrid working but you will be required to work additional days in the office during the initial training period. Location is Dublin 22
As the HR manager, you will be tasked with supporting the business in the devising and delivery of the strategic plan and day to day aspects of HR
Responsibilities / Key Objectives:
- Continuously foster a positive organisational culture
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategic and operational HR policies and initiatives in line with company's strategic plan and culture.
- Collaborate with business and functional units to ensure employee training, health and safety development needs are met and support the achievement of goals and targets.
- Support and guide Senior leaders and line managers with on all aspects of people management.
- Involvement in business projects on-site and across the wider organisation, as required.
- Manage the internal HR function throughout the Branch Network with responsibility for the implementation and delivery of the day-to-day internal HR agenda.
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to multi-task and enjoy an environment that is dynamic and fast-paced.
- Meticulous attention to detail, thoroughly checks and rechecks work for accuracy.
- Has strong commercial awareness and is highly motivated, resilient with an ability to operate in a pressurised environment.