HR Manager - Permanent full time
Head Office Location: Swords, North Dublin
Hybrid working available
Competitive salary plus benefits
Excellent opportunity for a HR professional to grow and develop within a thriving business, offering every opportunity of career enhancement within a strong supportive culture. You will provide support & guidance to the team across all spectrums of the HR function and effectively support the development, engagement & retention of an incredible team.
- Design hiring plans for recruitment purposes
- Engage regular communication with all units to ensure staff cover crossed off.
- Interview and assess senior job candidates
- Assist managers in their recruitment process
- Oversee employee attendance and working schedules, including paid time off, overtime of hours worked and breaks
- Onboard new hires, set up a welcome process
- Report on employee satisfaction
- Organise employee records, like contracts, paying special attention to finer details where applicable
- Implement employee retention programs
- Schedule trainings for all employees (for example, customer service skills training, manual handling etc.
- Act as the point of contact when employees have queries or job-related issues
- Ensure all staff complies with relevant health and safety regulations
- Work with our online training platform to develop and grow staff knowledge and ensure staff are up skilled
- Work with senior mgmt. to maintain regular HR communication with all units,
- Deal with insurance aspects for the business, keeping file of all data throughout the year
- Overseeing staff birthdays and work anniversaries and communicating same to unit managers in advance
- Spearheading staff rewards, incentive, employee of the month initiatives
Skills & Experience:
- 3rd Level qualification in HR/Business (CIPD)
- 2-5 year's experience in a similar role, ideally from Hospitality/catering or Retail however, other industries also considered.
- Excellent people skills
- Leadership and strong management skill
- Experience in driving employee engagement.
- Experience of payroll and cost management.
- Ability to develop & build relationships and influence with all levels of the business.
- Strong understanding of employment law and related legislation.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Proactive by nature and a self-starter