Are you ready to join a company that offers excellent career development opportunities?
Come join my clients winning team in Mullingar!
You will source, hire and oversee the training and development of our new hires and existing team members as well as maintain best in class Human Resources standards.
- Provide accurate and efficient HR advice to the allocated Business Unit/s and their managers.
- Assume accountability for internal talent acquisition, utilising all our resources, for the business
- Assume responsibility for the onboarding, coordination and induction training of our new colleagues utilising the senior team, and other L&D resources
- Work with the Heads of Departments on Training Needs analysis
- Ownership of our Internal HR Documentation and best practice processes
- Play a key role in our L&D strategy focusing on continuous improvement by developing, Further Training and Management Training.
- Demonstrate Excellent Knowledge of Irish Employment Law.
- Support Management on Performance Management Process.
- Assist in the development of and contribute to the communications strategy, improvement initiatives to teams and employee engagement programmes.
- Pre-empts potential employee issues by participating in management and employee meetings on a regular basis.
- Support employees on any human resource issues or queries they may have and facilitating actions to resolve these in a timely manner
- Manage incidents & procedures including Disciplinaries and Grievances.
- Drive continuous management process engaging with relevant managers to ensure goal setting and review process completion
- HR Data analysis / reporting as requested
Your skills and experience will include:
- 3rd level qualification in Human Resources
- CIPD qualified
- Minimum 3-5 years HR experience.
- The ability to further develop and deliver L&D programmes.
- Strong process and systems orientated approach to work.
- The ability to influence at Senior Level to enable you create and implement ideas for candidate attraction.
- Confidential, discreet and diplomatic approach. Ability to work with confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving mindset, shows ability to be flexible, respond positively to change and work effectively under pressure when dealing with conflicting priorities.