Location: Newbridge, Co. Kildare
Permanent full time
Our client currently has a need for an HR Manager on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a wide range of leading edge HR initiatives with the main objective of building and developing a positive work environment.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Drive change management and provide transformation expertise to meet business changes, to include delivering key HR projects as required;
- Be responsible for all HR-related KPIs and use these to recommend and drive business performance management;
- Work collaboratively with the leadership team to drive business performance. Provide coaching and expertise on a range of complex, people-sensitive related issues;
- Lead workforce planning for the business by carrying out detailed gap analysis and executing effective plans to meet the current and future needs of the Recycling business including recruitment, retention and TUPE;
- Develop succession plans and supports to ensure a strong leadership pipeline with leaders who have the knowledge, skills and capability to deliver on business strategy. Challenge the status quo to drive talent development, so as to continue to develop string people management skills in the management team;
- Lead on IR/ER initiatives across the business. Oversee the effective management and resolution of all employee and industrial relations issues, in accordance with employment legislation, company policies and best practice;
- Provide accurate HR advice and support to management and staff in relation to all aspects of the employment relations. Manage day-to-day HR services in an effective and efficient manner;
- Work closely with the Head of HR and the wider HR team to ensure common policies, programmes and initiatives in the areas of Reward & Benefits, Performance Management, Health & Wellbeing, Succession Planning and Leadership Development are implemented consistently within the Business Unit;
- Lead and Performance Manage your direct report(s). Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team's objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge and attributes;
- Hons Degree in Human Resources or related discipline;
- IR / ER Management experience.
- CIPD qualification is desirable;
- Minimum 5 years' experience working as part of a senior management team delivering business strategy
- Proven track record of leading the successful execution of strategic HR Programmes.
- Excellent proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite