On behalf of our client, we are seeking an experienced HR Manager with proven ability to manage within a healthcare environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for a HR Manager who is looking for a new challenge. The HR Manager is operationally responsible for the Human Resource service reporting directly to the Head of HR. You will work hand in hand with Service Managers and the Heads of Department across the service in guiding and providing leadership. You will be responsible for managing an array of business-critical HR activities and designing and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Develop the HR strategy
- Lead change management within the organisation effectively to deliver the desired outcomes.
- To identify the core roles, responsibilities, competencies as well as training and developmental needs for management and staff across the organisation.
- Ensure the development of an appropriate and effective performance management programme to deliver high performance working teams at national, regional and local level.
- Ensure the provision of effective HR processes, systems, teams, policies and procedures to meet the future needs of the organisation.
- To develop and implement effective ER/IR strategies and programmes fostering positive staff engagement.
- Ensure consistency in the implementation of and compliance with HR policies and procedures across the organisation.
- Develop an effective recruitment, staff retention and succession planning programme to meet the future needs of the organisation.
- To deliver change through partnership with the various internal and external stakeholders.
- To lead on aspects of the development and implementation of strategies to improve efficiencies throughout the organization through greater use of technology.
- The HR Manager will have overall responsibility for talent acquisition
- Ensure the development of fully compliant Health & Safety and data protection (GDPR) programmes across the organisation whilst fulfilling the role of Data Protection Officer.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- A third level qualification in Human Resources (Essential).
- Experience working within the Healthcare sector (Essential).
- A minimum of 5 years consecutive experience in a senior HR role, within the last 5 years (Essential).
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a leadership role (Essential)
- A thorough knowledge of current Irish and EU legislation relating to Employment Law. (Essential)
- Knowledge of ER/IR investigation experience (Essential).
- Positive experience of negotiating with Unions and Staff and engaging with WRC and similar bodies (Essential)
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of safeguarding requirements including Trust in Care (TIC) investigations (Essential)
- An appropriate level of expertise in Irish and EU data protection laws and practices including an in-depth understanding of the GDPR
Salary - €55k-€60k
40 hour working week - hybrid working model after Covid
Kildare based role