Our client has a job available for an experienced HR Manager to join their company.
You will have experience of:
- Recruitment & Selection
- Appraisals & Performance Management
- Maintaining accurate staff records
- Disciplinary Actions / Absence management
- Employment Legislation, compliance etc.
- Dealing with Union Reps, Industrial Relations issues and WRC
- Dealing with H&S Manager regarding training needs, procedures etc
You will have:
- A min. of 3 years experience within the construction or manufacturing industry or similar
- Excellent communication skills and confident in delivering information to management and employees
- A hands-on approach
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Experience of working within a unionised environment
- A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals
For full details and to apply in strict confidence, send an updated CV to Elizabeth in FRS Recruitment Kilkenny via link provided.