HR Generalist- Standalone role
My client based in Ennis Co. Clare are seeking a HR Generalist to oversee the HR Function.
This role's primary function will be to manage the day to day HR support including Learning & Development, Recruitment, Health & Safety support, Annual Performance Appraisal and support the day to day requirements of the Managing Director.
This role would be great for someone who has just started out in HR in the last 1/2 years who is looking for a little more responsibility and are looking for an opportunitiy that allows them to grow in their role!
- Sourcing candidates directly and via eternal recruiters, screening and conducting interviews with managers,
- Onboarding and Induction of successful candidates
- Executing weekly payroll following relevant policies
- Producing payroll reports on labour hours and labour costs and ensuring figures are accurate based on auditing the time management systems
- Managing annual leave accruals and carryovers
- Conducting exit interviews
- Prepare employee newsletter
- Ownership of Training needs analysis, and Business Training Matrix
- Auditing, planning, and delivering training, coordinating with vendors
- Management of Apprenticeship programme and monitoring apprentice's progress by liaising with SOLAS and supervisors
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the leadership team of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems including HR System
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager
- Create, implement and monitor policies and procedure
- Completing H&S accident reports, return to work interviews
- Escalate any concerns where necessary to the Managing Director
- Issue monthly reports detailing key performance indicators in relation to marketing, Office Admin and HR admin business objectives
- Take responsibility for the quality of your work, and proactively encourage best practice behaviours in health, safety and environmental on a day to day basis.
- Seek to find continuous improvements and sustainability opportunities and bring them to the Managing Director for review
- Be flexible and willing to carry out other duties as may be assigned to you by the MD from time to time. Such work can be outside the area of your normal duties
Experience, Training & Qualifications
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in HR support function
- Candidate needs to be self-starter, strong communication capability, determined, professional and extremely well organized
- Effective Communicator: Professional and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork: Actively contribute to the development of a positive team environment, demonstrating a flexible approach
- Attention to Detail: Ensures that work is executed accurately and completely, paying close attention to the detail. The ability to produce clearly written reports and present to a diverse stakeholder group in a clear and concise manner
- Fully PC literacy and experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Office Project, and Business Management platforms.
- Qualification in HR