We are seeking a HR Generalist for a part time (20 hours) role. This is a growing organisation who have to date used an external HR advisor. Therefore, you will have the ability to make this role and indeed the HR function your own.
The successful candidate will be required to meet the changing departmental needs, re-prioritising tasks as necessary and working closely and collaboratively with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Ensure that HR policies, procedures and practices are implemented appropriately across the business including policy creation and reviewing/amending existing policies.
- To conduct recruitment and selection for all staffing requirements within the company, to include interviewing, reference checking, job offers and issuing contracts.
- Onboarding and induction of new hires.
- Work with the management team to define requirements and identify internal talent and external candidates to fulfil the business strategy.
- Manage and support the effective strategy of the performance management and salary review processes.
- Provide HR advice and support to employees throughout all stages of the employee life cycle.
- Third-Level degree in Human Resources or a related discipline.
- Previous experience working at a HR Generalist or HR Business Partner level in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of Irish employment law legislation.
- Experience working in employee relations and industrial relations.
- Excellent attention to detail, inter-personal & engagement skills.