Working on behalf of our client who are a large facilities management company, we are seeking a strong HR professional who is looking to grow and develop in their career working within a fast paced and challenging role.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships by advising managers on HR, employment law and other related queries. You are service-driven, outgoing and personable, confident in dealing with all levels of stakeholders, proactive, diplomatic with a positive and enthusiastic can-do attitude. This role will give you exposure to HR/Employment Law within a multi-jurisdictional, multi-industry, service-related business.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Advise, guide and support Supervisors/Managers on a range of HR and Employment Law issues throughout the entire Employee Lifecycle
- Effective management of various HR queries and requests for support including complex cases, engaging key stakeholders and developing end to end solutions
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Managers and Supervisors
- Influence and provide timely expert advice to Line Managers while building their capability through coaching and specific interventions/escalations
- Strong understanding of Irish employment law
- Experienced in dealing with all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Superb attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercially focused and service-driven while balancing a genuine desire to enhance the overall employee experience
- Excellent written and verbal English