FRS Recruitment are partnering with a leading energy company based in Newbridge, Co. Kildare who are seeking a HR Generalist to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
They offer hybrid working & strong benefits!
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Provide a professional and credible HR service to the the department and New Business.
- Ensure efficient and effective HR operational services.
- Act as a key contact to the designated teams and key stakeholders within the department providing HR advice to Line Managers and employees throughout all stages of the employee life cycle, ensuring advice is legally compliant and in line with company policy and procedure.
- Management of full recruitment cycle from advertising, screening, interviewing.
- Co-ordinate onboarding & offboarding including induction, exit interviews, etc.
- Provide HR advisory service on disciplinary, grievance, employee relations issues.
- Enhance employee experience through HR initiatives that drive sustainable engagement and well-being in the workplace.
- Prepare the weekly and monthly payroll files.
- Maintain absence management system and reporting to include annual leave, sick leave, etc.
- Act as the Oracle SuperUser, prepare the monthly KPIs and facilitate ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Participate in company projects as a HR representative, as required.
- Support the departments HR team with the rollout of the HR strategy and all HR programmes including succession management, resourcing, talent management, performance management, engagement, health and wellbeing. Review the talent acquisition process to ensure it is fit for purpose and maximise the recruitment system functionality. Lead on ensuring HR Policies and procedures are up to date with legislation.
- Support the Head of HR with annual activities as they arise including annual salary review, APP review and the recognition awards.
- Manage the reward benchmarking process, record management of evaluation outputs and ensure robustness of the reward process is adhered to.
- Support HR colleagues in making reward decisions within the companies reward framework.
- All employees are expected to co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring Health and Safety, and Welfare of co-employees and members of the public using the premises.
- Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team's, objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge and attributes;
- Hons Degree in HR, Business Studies or other related discipline is essential;
- 5 years' experience;
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, coaching and communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships with all stakeholders;
- Strong working knowledge of employment law is required;
- Self-motivated and resilient with the capacity to work under pressure;
- Attention to detail.