Excellent benefits & bonus package
Hybrid working option available
Office location: Dublin 12
This is a really exciting role due to the current projects and growth within the business.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have strong stakeholder management experience as well as excellent knowledge of Employee Relations / Industrial Relations issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process, including conducting interviews in conjunction with the line manager
- Lead IR/ER cases with the support of the team in line with company policies and procedures to ensure consistency, fairness, and transparency across the business.
- Host monthly union committee meetings across all our sites - building genuine and trusting relationships by delivering on agreed outcomes and fostering a partnership approach to solutions.
- Work with line managers across the business in proactively managing absence, this will include actions such as weekly meetings with people managers, generating trends and insights from absence management reporting and coaching Managers and individual colleagues through periods or incidents of absence.
- Ensure colleague & contractor files are fully up to date and monitored in line with GDPR and Employment Law legislation.
- Ensure all training records are up-to-date and accessible to ensure we consistently showcase best practice and compliance.
- Train and coach our managers in all the principles and tools of people management, engagement, and recognition.
- Gather and collate data on the performance management system
- Assist in documenting meetings and preparations in disciplinary and grievance cases
- Work with Payroll manager on updating and maintaining payroll files for weekly and monthly payroll and liaise with Finance on preparing reports for external payroll for Northern Ireland
- Be a trusted point of contact for all benefit providers and manage the associated administration
- Review, update and align our company policies and procedures to reflect a positive employer brand and our company core values.
- Work closely with senior management on designated projects in line with the overall Strategic Agenda.
Skills, Qualification & Experience:
- 3rd level qualification in Human Resource Management essential
- 3 years' experience in a HR environment
- IR/ER experience essential
- CIPD membership would be advantageous
- Recruitment and Interviewing experience desirable
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook 365
- Experience working with a HRIS (TMS or BambooHR preferred)
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, FMCG or similar preferred
- Ability to work on own initiative according to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills, presentation skills, time management and attention to detail
- Driver's license required as travel may be required