A well-respected Irish brand are looking to add 2 new HR Personnel to their expanding operation. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further their career in an organisation with unknown potential for growth. This is also chance to join a HR team that believes in collective working with plenty of discussion to be had.
Full time, On-site Role in Tipperary
- Maintaining Accurate personnel records on file, on both company TMS system and in-house filing system.
- Strong rostering experience
- Generate and authorise payroll reports on a weekly basis using the in-house TMS.
- Assisting in the start to finish recruitment process
- Generating weekly/monthly HR Reports, including TMS, holidays, absence management.
- Be a first point of contact for staff queries
- Assisting with a range of employee relations matters
- Ensure all employee records are up to date
- Assisting with general HR admin functions where needed
- Can demonstrate a wide knowledge of all levels of HR processes.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience using Mitrefinch TMS
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience running payroll reports weekly/monthly
- Ability to work in a busy office environment and multi-task.
- Proven experience in HR field
- CIPD Accreditation is desirable