HR Generalist - Dublin 9
Permanent full time
Hybrid working available
Reporting to the Head of HR, this role will touch on all aspects of HR from recruitment, training, and development, pay and conditions, reward and recognition, ER / IR issues and support to all our teams.
As part of the HR team, the HR Generalist will provide a high level of HR support across the business. The successful candidate will enjoy working closely with the business in a hands-on way to advise on and resolve a broad range of HR activities.
- Support the full recruitment process, including job advertising, candidate short-listing, arranging interviews, reference checking, contracts of employment, and garda vetting.
- Maintain HR files for all employees - ensure that all information is up-to-date and complete
- Take lead on handing employee Disciplinary hearings, grievances, investigations, other formal meetings.
- Support the full recruitment process, including job advertising, candidate short-listing, arranging interviews, reference checking, contracts of employment for your area.
- Lead on handing employee Disciplinary hearings, grievances, investigations, other formal meetings, etc.
- Lead on employee engagement and talent management
- Liaise with Line Managers / supervisors to ensure that all HR processes and documentation in relation to new starters, leavers, sick leave, annual leave, etc. are adhered to and completed
- Liaise with Line Managers / supervisors to ensure that training records are kept up-to-date for all employees on all required systems, portals, etc.
- Experience in Employee Relations management and case file management
- Manage, coach, and support staff, to help maximise their potential. Establish development & skills plans to continually improve performance & lead the team/function to achieve the stated goals.
- Provide leadership to the function by demonstrating good HR knowledge and management capabilities, as well as by maintaining a positive, engaging & approachable attitude at all times.
- Establish close working relationships with other departments within the company and develop proactive business partnerships with all level of staff & other stakeholders
- To undertake any other duty or responsibility that may reasonably be allocated by your Manager/ Management Team.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable & extensive experience (minimum 5 years) in HR Senior Generalist role is an essential requirement for the role.
- Previous experience working with industrial relations and employee relations.
- Highly influential with ability to use initiative and innovate for continuous improvement.
- Strong demonstrable Project Management skills.
- Excellent communicator and keen relationship builder with all types of stakeholders.
- Must have full CIPD accreditation and a third level qualification in HR
- Good grounding and experience of applying Irish employment law in the workplace
- Computer literate, specifically proficiency in MS Office product range (MS Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- High standard of accuracy and close attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organization skills in order to meet timescales.
- Ability to work on own initiative, independently and as part of a team