HR Generalist :Galway City
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their HR experience in a busy department: Contact Daniella 086 7750646
Duties: Human Resource Generalist
* Compliance with all relevant legislation and agreements.
* Updating company procedures and policies.
* Coordination of recruitment across all aspects of the company nationwide.
* Upkeep and management of employee records.
* Management and analysis of training requirements.
* Monitoring Wages / salary / benefit packages.
* Industrial Relations and Monitoring Absenteeism, Sick Leave etc.
* Drafting and upkeep of employee contracts and Annual Leave Requests.
* Audit the legal compliance of the company.
* Management of employee goals and objectives.
* Probation panel reviewsand Performance appraisals.
* Monitoring and upkeep of Motor fleet.
* Professional Qualification Human Resources. with a min of 4 year's experience in a similar role.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office with Technical knowledge of all HR legislation in UK and Ireland desirable
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with Ability to work on own initiative.