Location: Oranmore, Co. Galway
Permanent full time
Fantastic HR Executive opportunity available based in the town centre of Oranmore, Co. Galway, just a short distance from Galway City. The successful candidate will be solely responsible for the HR function within an expanding business.
- Execute HR plans, processes and programs aligned with business objectives and HR strategy.
- Manage and coordinate both the on-boarding and off-boarding processes, ensuring that all HR activities are completed for both newcomers and leavers
- Interviewing new potential employees and assisting and lining up suitable candidates for interview
- Looking at innovative methods to recruit new employees.
- Engaging with college's etc and establishing relationships to source new staff members
- Full administration of all staff files including training matrix and organisation of training.
- Set up and input data for all employees on existing HR software system
Desirable skills & experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- HR qualification - Certificate/Diploma or degree in HR
- Have a good understanding of Irish employment legislation, market conditions and HR best practice
- Good computer skills and very comfortable with online technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong sense of commitment and affinity towards continuous improvement