HR Business Partner Parttime
The successful candidate will provides support to key HR processes compensation, performance management, talent development, coaching, HR planning, organization and job design. The successful candidate will ensure organisational effectiveness at all levels of the organisation. This candidate will have at least 4 year's experience with HR and can juggle various tasks in a timely manner.
- Supports the deployment of the HR strategy on site, especially in relation to talent management, leadership development, managing change, performance management and organizational design.
- Delivery of headcount in line with business plan.
- Works with business leads on the delivery of the talent strategy
- Oversees and manages the implementation of the Performance Coaching & Development Process by monitoring the adherence to annual milestones and by ensuring that employees/managers are appropriately trained.
- Participates in ad hoc projects concerning organizational design and change management,
- Partner with the Training Department to ensure that appropriate induction programmes are appropriately designed and deployed.
Qualifications & Experience
- 4+ years in a similar role.
- Excellent time management, organizational, oral/written communication skills, critical thinking and attention to detail is required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment including providing support to various team members.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in a regulated environment preferably with a Healthcare Company.
- Previous experience working in a multinational environment is very desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate as part of a team
- Project management skills, demonstration of achievement in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Good decision-making skills, able to operate independently when required.
- Customer focus and innovative
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail with good problem-solving skills
- Results and performance driven
- Adaptable and flexible