HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner (permanent role). This role will be based in Kildare (hybrid) and will report to the Head of HR. You will support the implementation of the HR strategy and the rollout of HR strategic programmes across the organisation.
Details of the role:
- Proactively participate in the development and implementation of strategic HR programmes including but not limited to engagement, performance management, talent management, succession management, health and wellbeing, etc.
- Work collaboratively with management and the HR team to drive engagement and to develop people strategies and enable business leaders to develop colleagues through innovative development solutions
- Coach, mentor & guide management & the HR team as strategic HR programmes are executed providing advice and training supports as required.
- Develop & implement talent management strategies aligned with corporate talent strategies, leveraging corporate talent identification tools.
- Proactively develop toolkits and management supports to enable resource planning, talent management, performance management, succession management. Develop & execute succession planning activities to engage and develop high potential talent.
Who are you?
You will ideally have:
- Hons degree in HR, Business or related discipline
- 5+ years experience
- CIPD membership