HR Business Partner
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Head Office: Dublin 12
Hybrid working: 2 days office, 3 days work from home
Excellent salary plus full benefits
Exceptional Employee relations experience required
Employee Relations Business Partner is responsible for ensuring that the employee relations agenda is met and delivered upon within the business.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the development and implementation of a proactive employee relations strategy and plan, with a focus on developing a positive ER climate and develop ER policies & procedures, processes, and guidance documents in line with best practice and legal requirements.
- Be the point of contact for the escalation of formal ER issues and be accountable for the co-ordination of all formal Employee Relations casework, driving the resolution of issues from initiation through to closure to ensure that cases are managed to a satisfactory resolution in a manner consistent with legislation, best practice and agreed Company policies & procedures.
- Coordinate and sometimes lead Trade Union negotiations in order to enable positive and effective engagement between the Trade Union and the company and represent the business at relevant Industrial Relations fora including WRC / Labour Court hearings with responsibility for the preparation of Rehab submissions.
- Provide employee relations advice, guidance, insight, training, coaching and expertise to managers and HRBP's and develop capability in the understanding and application of employment law, policies and practices to ensure consistency and manage risk.
- Provide a professional, consistent formal complex casework advisory / management service to managers, to ensure timely resolution of cases using a risk-based approach to safeguard the reputation and employer brand.
- Coordinate all ER cases and provide data on key metrics for ER related matters and work in partnership with the P&C Team and business functions, to identify ER trends and recommend proactive interventions to minimize risk.
- Understand, interpret and analyze changes in EU Employment law in order to develop proactive and
- Strategic solutions whilst maintaining compliance.
- Provision of support /cover within the HRBP team in order to ensure that a full HRBP services is delivered to all stakeholders at all times.
Minimum Education & Skills Required
- HR / Business third level qualification (NFQ8) and CIPD (Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development) qualified (or equivalent).
- Full, clean driving licence
- Minimum 5 years Employee Relations experience gained within a multisite and fast paced environment and accustomed to high volumes of work.
- A strong foundation in employment law and industrial relations experience.
- Experience of working autonomously and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to build up relationships with all levels of employees within the business.
- Experience of developing approaches to ensure organisational policies/objectives are delivered and improvements in practice and service delivery occur.
- Experience and confidence working with confidential and sensitive cases.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 27 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection