HR Business Partner
Regional HR Business Partner
Flexible working locations: Dublin / Limerick / Remote
Permanent full time
As HR Business Partner your main responsibility will be to participate in the ongoing development of HR policy, instruments and processes, and to guide managers to use them correctly. This is an all-round & field based position, with a department in development and all the opportunities to make your personal mark on it all.
- Support & development of Management regarding handling HR related topics and situations, with the goal to increase Management self-sufficiency.
- Future development of HR processes, instruments & systems.
- Active, field-based role in fluctuation prevention, recruitment, absenteeism prevention & performance management.
- First point of contact for all employee HR-related queries.
- Contributing to company Learning & Development activities.
- Work on HR projects such as setting up an HR Intranet, implementing Flexible Employee Benefits & working on new HR Personnel Information Systems.
- Ensuring company culture is lived by setting the example.
Skills & Qualifications:
- HR Degree or CIPD qualification in Human Resources & experience in a similar position, preferably in a sales-based organisation
- Excellent communication skills are required to work in a challenging and changing company
- Flexible & experienced in maintaining the overall view of the big picture
- A dynamic, enthusiastic & hands on personality; you are used to working hard, aiming for results and working proactively.
- Good work ethic and integrity
- Full time availability, valid driving license & willingness to travel are a must
- Experienced in MS Office
- A full time permanent position in an exciting sales driven company part of a large multi national group
- Company car, phone, laptop and various incentives.
- Competitive salary plus company benefits.
- A challenging and independent position with plenty of room for personal contribution and development, in a company where HR plays an important strategic part.
- Flexible working locations