HR Business Partner
Exciting opportunity in Co Kildare for a qualified HR Business Partner to join a large, growing organisation
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will support the implementation of business strategy by acting as advisor and coach to managers across the organisation.
What will you be doing?
- Coach & consult with business leaders to drive engagement and to develop people strategies and enable the development of staff through innovative development solutions and implementation of specific development activities.
- Develop & implement talent management strategies aligned with corporate talent strategies
- Lead resource planning for the business by carrying out detailed gap analysis
- Develop & execute succession planning activities to engage and develop high potential talent.
- Review the Performance Management programme;
- Coach, mentor and guide leaders in the areas of talent management, reward and compensation, performance management, organisation design and effectiveness and employee engagement to enable the development of a culture consistent with business goals;
- Lead the design & implementation of HR policies and processes intended to support business strategy;
What do you need?
- Hons degree in HR, Business or related discipline;
- 5+ years' experience;
- CIPD qualification.