Permanent Full Time
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Advisor will support operations at our clients largest facility. Some key aspects of the role include the employee experience (On boarding & Off Boarding), Employee Relations, Leave Management & Performance Management, while fostering, promoting, and facilitating positive relationships between employees and managers.
People Processes and engagement:
- Manage the end-to-end on-boarding process - including Induction
- Support the Organisation Performance Management Framework throughout the employee life cycle including Probation, ER issues including grievance and disciplinary, general absence management.
- Management and administration of leave policies e.g. annual leave, sick leave, maternity/paternity, parental, force majeure, and unpaid leave
- Oversee recruitment process for operatives, to include, advertising via ATS system, job offers, reference checks, and contract administration
- Process all leavers, including conducting exit interviews, analyse exit data, and produce summary reports and trending analysis
- Support management in all employee relation issues, adhering to best practices. Escalate serious incidents to HR Manager.
- Support the implementation & delivery of the people initiatives. Our strategy focusing on Talent, Culture, Leadership, and Organisational Effectiveness will provide opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Service (Day to Day Operations/HR Process)
- Equip people managers to confidently manage, through the delivery of credible and reliable HR support.
- Maintenance of TMS system, to include registering new employees and file audits to maintain the integrity of HR data.
- Provide an excellent HR advisory and administration service, delivering accurately and efficiently, often within strict or tight deadlines.
- Produce all HR documentation to the highest standard - e.g. salary certificates, promotion letters etc.
- Implement and maintain HR policies and procedures to ensure effective, fair, and consistent management of employees.
- Ensure HR reporting is complete in a timely and accurate manner, including headcount, absenteeism, and turnover analysis.
- Foster and support a culture which prioritises Health and Safety by role modeling excellent H&S practices.
- Ensure that a safe working environment exists for all workers within the Department and that the procedures meet the requirements of the companies Health, Safety, and Environment standards by reporting workplace hazards and equipment defects until resolved
- Attend H&S meetings/accident reviews in the absence of the HR Manager.
- Organise Occupational Health Assessments for necessary employees to aid in absence case Long Term Sick employees in conjunction with HR Manager
- Relevant degree or equivalent - CIPD or working towards same.
- Good Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Experience in a similar FMCG / Manufacturing Environment desirable.
- Fluent English
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication.
- The role holder will bring energy and optimism, be highly motivated, enthusiastic, and flexible in their approach to their contribution.
- Team focused and good at building relationships with stakeholders.
- Committed to continuous personal development.
- Ability to motivate, persuade, and influence the team
- Well organised individual with strong time management skills.
- Proactive and curious.
- High level of discretion and integrity.
- A high level of attention to detail and conscientiousness.
- Other: Full clean driver's license required.