HR Administrator (p/t)
We are seeking a HR Administrator for a Tralee based organisation. This will be a part-time position and for an initial period of 6 months. Ideally you will work 5 mornings per week but the client will also look at 3 full-days per week.
The role of the HR Administrator is to provide HR support to the HR department in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the department. You will possess good HR knowledge, be organised, attention to detail and can work in a fast-paced environment.
Duties may include:
- In consultation with the Human Resources Officer, providing setup, co-ordinate and assist in all areas of the recruitment process in line with HR policies.
- Maintenance of various tracking systems in respect of all HR processes e.g Recruitment, Contract Management, Leave Management etc.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity as required.
- Ensure employees are dealt with in a professional manner.
- Ensure internal and external HR related inquiries or requests are dealt with in a timely manner.
- To be actively involved in training and development for employees:
- Informing all staff about training courses.
- Booking dates, times and venues for the training.
- Setting up of room in advance of training.
- Ensure staff complete attendance sheets.
- Maintenance and up keep of training database.
This job description is not exhaustive, and you shall be required to undertake any other duties which may be assigned from time to time
If you are available an interested in this opportunity, please apply through the link proved or call 066-7143995