HR Administrator Limerick
My Limerick based client is in need of an experienced HR administrator to assist in their busy office. This is an initial 6 month contract with a possibility of long-term extension to the right candidate.
An experienced HR administrator with excellent communication and systems skills are necessary for this role.
The duties required for this role are as below:
-Work as a part of the HR team in the day to day duties needed as to ensure all tasks are completed correctly and within the necessary time frame
-Ability to effectively use the systems and software to ensure that all processes are being completed correctly and all documentation is processed as required.
-Performs any other administrative duties (e.g. filing, photocopying), working flexibly in response to changing operational demands to support the HR department as needed.
The desired administrator will have the following requirements:
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year`s experience of HR administrative duties, including experience of similar processes.
- Strong personnel skills
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and databases.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Excellent team player - experience of working successfully as part of a team.
- Highly efficient.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible and approachable.
This is an initial 6 month contract and a fantastic opportunity to expand HR administration skills. This role would have an immediate start. If you feel that you fit these requirements please apply today with your CV or alternatively please contact Rachael Taylor of the Limerick branch of FRS on 061 207 900.