FRS Recruitment are excited to be partnering with a fantastic company in the Galway area who are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
🟢 Onsite working only
🟢 Monday - Friday
This is an exciting role which involves working across the 5 Pharmacies in the organisation and the day to day running of the HR Department. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing administrative support , provide an excellent applicant and employee experience by assisting with the coordination and administration throughout the different stages of the recruitment process across the companies operations. This is an entry level role which is administratively heavy with lots of opportunity to learn, develop, and grow your career.
* Employee Relations
* Preparing letters of communication to employees in accordance with company values, policies, and procedures.
* Note taking in meetings. Performance Management
* Support Managers in their adherence to performance management process ensuring reviews, probation's and performance are conducted in line with company policy.
* Updating and maintaining leave trackers daily in order for the production team to manage absence levels effectively. * Monitoring time and attendance and compliance
* Support in roster schedule of staff
* Support the business to ensure that key resources are recruited, screening CVs, scheduling and assisting in interviewing candidates & completing reference checks.
* Responsible for issuing of legal documentation such as contracts of employment, calculation of legal entitlements such as annual leave entitlements and processing cessation documents.
* Processing all personal details and documentation of new recruits. Systems & Administration
* Management of leave entitlements to include sick, holidays, maternity, paternity & parents leave.
* Maintain staff and employee files in line with Data Protection Legislation.
* General HR Administration. Occupational Health & Wellbeing
* Organisation of weekly on-site Occupational Health appointments.
* Minimum of 1 years HR Administration experience or a 3rd level qualification in Human Resources/ CIPD qualified.
* Excellent communicator and keen relationship builder with all types of stakeholders.
* Computer literate, specifically proficiency in MS Office product range (MS Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
* High standard of accuracy and close attention to detail
* Excellent planning and organisation skills in order to meet timescales.
* Ability to work on own initiative, independently and as part of a team