HR Administrator / Coordinator
6 Month Contract (View to Permanent)
Remote role with view to Hybrid model (2 days per week in the office)
Office location: Parkwest, Dublin 12
HR Coordinator required to join a busy, fast paced HR team on a initial 6 month contract (strong possibility of permanency). First point of contact for employee and manager enquiries, responding to basic level information requests if appropriate or referring on to the appropriate HR team member to ensure a prompt and professional service level to the organization.
- Administer routine correspondence in relation to ongoing recruitment activity, including candidate process tracking and issuing template responses to ensure that all applicants are kept fully engaged with the recruitment process.
- Maintain all HR related employee records and databases to ensure they are kept up to date and correct, to assist with all reporting requirements and enquiries.
- Liaising with staff/managers to ensure documentation is correctly completed and that the organization is legally compliant and that staff meet the required satisfactory level of police check for their particular post.
- Receive, log, action or re-direct external and internal HR related queries
- Action relevant paperwork associated with payroll etc and facilitate the provision of relevant signatory authorities to ensure accurate payroll runs
- Administer new start processes to ensure that personnel file records (including induction, training, Disclosure checks, references, asset registers etc) are maintained in an audit ready state.
- Maintain a record of all current recruitment activity including that all relevant signatory authorities are obtained and arrange all necessary facilities to complete interview processes are in place to ensure that all ongoing campaigns are administered accurately and that the necessary resources are in place to support successful interview processes.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Relevant CIPD Foundation Level HR qualification would be advantageous
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of fast paced office environment, ideally from a similar HR role.
- Ability to use MS Office packages to an intermediate level (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to use HR personnel management systems and/or Payroll or Time and Attendance systems
- Ability to use MS Share point advantageous
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload