FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting a HR Administrator for temporary position based in Dublin 4.
- Recruitment process, i.e. job advertisements, screenings CVs, scheduling and coordinating interviews, reference check;
- Administration of all recruitment correspondence including offer and regretting candidates;
- Managing on-boarding process - contracts, E-Vetting, references;
- Preparing Monthly Payroll Changes;
- Keeping the HR database and employee information systems up to date;
- Assisting with reviewing of all HR policies and procedures and coordinating HR related events;
- Responding to HR queries and information requests in a timely and efficient manner;
- Updating Staff Handbook and Intranet;
- Administration & ad-hoc projects.
- Previous experience working in a HR administration/generalist role;
- HR related or other relevant third level qualification (e.g. Certificate, Diploma) or equivalent is desirable.
- Previous experience working in public sector is desirable;
- Excellent typing & IT skills (Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organisation skills;
- Team player, ability to multi-task and act in a confidential manner is a must;
- Available immediately.