FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting a HR Administrator for minimum 2 months temporary position based in City Centre (initially working remotely).
- Supporting hiring managers through recruitment process;
- Assisting with the recruitment and hiring process i.e. job advertisements, screenings CVs, scheduling and coordinating interviews, reference check;
- Managing recruitment platform - Workable;
- Administration of all recruitment correspondence including offer and regretting candidates;
- Managing on-boarding process - contracts, E-Vetting, references;
- Keeping the HR database and employee information systems up to date;
- Assisting with reviewing of all HR policies and procedures and coordinating HR related events;
- Responding to HR queries and information requests in a timely and efficient manner;
- Administration & ad-hoc projects.
- Previous experience working in a HR administration/generalist role within a fast-paced HR department;
- Minimum of 2 years' experience administering full recruitment life cycle;
- Excellent typing & IT skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organisation skills;
- Team player, ability to multi-task and act in a confidential manner is a must.