HR Administrator /Co-ordinator
Reporting to the HR Manager your responsibilities will include :
- Provide support in the recruitment process as required to include CV Search, candidate communication and interview co-ordination.
- Assist with the scheduling of assessments
- Issuing various recruitment correspondence
- Maintenance of various tracking systems in respect of all HR processes e.g Recruitment, Contract Management
- Schedule exit interviews, inductions and feedback interviews
- Providing employee letters and conducting reference, and background checks for new employees
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist in the delivery of HR Projects
- Assist with payroll administration as required
- Keep up to date with employment legislation
- Engage with improvements in systems and methods to meet the changing business dynamic
- Responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Ensuring security and maintaining confidentiality with the Team
- Provide cover within the HR Team and the broader HR Team if required.
- Any other duties deemed necessary both now and in the future to meet business need
- Ensure employees are dealt with in a professional manner.
- Ensure internal and external HR related inquiries or requests are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Customer Service:
- To provide support to the Human Resources team, providing solutions and working on projects to enhance the effectiveness of HR and ultimately customer service within the unit.
- Understand the business and ensure that all practices and procedures comply with best HR and modern practice.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent PC Skills to include MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong administrative experience
- Highly organized and detail orientated with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a wide range of people
- Effective communication skills, in order to deal tactfully and sensitively with people at all levels
- Qualification/Experience in Human Resource Management and/or Previous experience within a HR environment
- Relationship Building/Interpersonal Skills
- PC Skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Drive & Initiative
- Attention to Detail
**This is a full time 12 month fixed term contract position***