Are you a passionate Social Care Team Lead/Practitioner that has experience in leading a team in the disability field? Do you adopt a person centred-approach and support service users with empathy, compassion and respect? Do you have experience in ensuring safe and effective delivery of front line services?
FRS are delighted to be recruiting a motivated House Coordinator for a well-respected organisation in Kilkenny, who support adults with disabilities. The successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to achieving high standard results.
My client is well known in the community and are passionate about acknowledging every person's right to equality and self-determination and encourage participation in decision-making in work, social, cultural, spiritual, and home life.
If you are enthusiastic people person, have experience in leading a team and are looking to be the catalyst for change in the lives of those with disabilities then I want to hear from you.
This is a full time permanent position.
Main Duties as House Coordinator:
- Ensure the safe and effective delivery of services through the implementation of quality and safe processes and systems.
- Ensuring that the day-to-day operations are meeting the needs of the individuals supported by the Service.
- Lead and develop the staff team in supporting the delivering of person-centred services, problem solving and seeking solutions to outcomes and barriers raised in the delivery of person-centred plans.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- A minimum of a Level 7 on the QQI Framework - BA in Social Care Studies or equivalent relevant qualification in Health or Social Care.
- Management qualification is desirable but not essential.
- 2 years Management/Team Leading experience within a similar social care setting.
- 3 years' experience of working with vulnerable people.
- Excellent working knowledge of HIQA Regulations and Standards and understanding of the New Directions model of day support services.
- Ability to lead, direct, co-ordinate and delegate the work of the team.
Take the next step in your career today!
Looking to return home to Ireland to work? Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
FRS recruitment are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact: If you have experience working with ID and are interested in this fantastic opportunity or want to find out more about the job, please contact Isabel Gough, Recruitment Coordinator, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: 0861449043