We deliver the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection JobPath scheme in the Southern counties of Ireland. JobPath is an employment activation scheme which caters mainly for people who are long-term unemployed (over 12 months) to assist them to secure and sustain full-time paid employment or self-employment.
We understand that finding and keeping the right people is vital to the success of any business. We aim to make a difference to society by offering tailored support, training and guidance to long-term unemployed
To help change lives and create better futures for communities and individuals, we are dedicated to understanding individuals' needs and engaging with them throughout their journey from social exclusion to social inclusion.
To ensure that customers, employers and external visitors are greeted in line with our customer service standards.
You will be someone who brings a welcoming, helpful approach to your role and genuinely wants to deliver excellent customer service. A flexible attitude and an attention to detail as well as being able to work as part of a team to provide a safe, productive and hospitable environment for our customers.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES / KEY RESULT AREAS
3. Provide controlled access to our offices ensuring colleagues and customers are safeguarded effectively at all times.
4. Facilitate the day to day running of the building, so our facilities are fit for purpose and kept in accordance with environmental and regulatory (including Health and Safety, brand and quality) standards.
5. Performs any other administrative duties (e.g. filing, photocopying), working flexibly in response to changing operational demands to support customer focused service delivery.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year`s experience of general office administrative duties, including experience of similar processes.
- Minimum of one year`s experience of providing first line Customer Service in person and over the phone.
- Experience of dealing with challenging customers and resolving conflict situations calmly.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and databases.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Excellent team player experience of working successfully as part of a team.
- Highly efficient.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible and approachable.
- Certificate/Diploma in a related field e.g. customer service/reception skills.
- ECDL or equivalent.