Hospital Sales Representative
FRS Recruitment are hiring a Sales Representative on a permanent basis with a proven track record in Hospital Sales. Whilst you will be able to demonstrate your experience and success in Hospital Sales, you will also be a motivated and innovative individual, keen to join one of the worlds leading healthcare suppliers. The role is Dublin based and whilst the territory is the ROI - it is heavily Dublin focused. The successful candidate will join a division that relates to Vascular, Neurosurgery, ENT and Orthopaedic to name but some.
Along with 2 years experience in Hospital sales, you will have a full clean driving licence and a confidence in your presentation and communication skills, understanding the sales process but also the importance of client relationship management and building skills.
Expect to be involved in the following :
- Promote and grow the key product range with relevant customers with a clinical need for the product, with a specific focus on hospitals.
- Generate sales to achieve profitability / margins in line with quarterly and monthly sales targets.
- Identify and maximise new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers.
- Monitor customer accounts within the defined territory to ensure that the sales potential is fully achieved.
- Provide training on new/existing products to new and existing customers.
- Build long term trusting relationships with key decision makers.
- Represent the Company at trade associations meetings to promote products when required.
- To follow attraction, development, and retention strategies with key and target accounts.
- To maintain up to date and accurate records for the territory and supply records punctually in line with the requirements set out by management.
This is a permanent full time role with an attractive salary in which you will join a team of 5. Flexibility to work some Saturdays if required and out of standard office hours i.e. mornings/evenings. VHI, pension, bonus scheme, lunch allowance, company car and continuous professional development are also part of the package.
Apply below for consideration, outlining your recent relevant experience and with an up to date CV.