Hospital Pharmacy Technician
Pharmacy Technician - Galway (Maternity Contract)
Reporting to the Chief Pharmacist, requirements for this position include:
- A Pharmaceutical Technician Certificate or equivalent ( i.e. NVQ/IPU)
- Three years previous hospital experience.
- Experience of purchasing/procurement of medicines and supply chain with good product and supplier knowledge
- Ability to work carefully, methodically and accurately with excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a caring and sympathetic manner
- Conscientious, motivated, committed with professional attitude and willing to learn.
- Flexibility and ability to working on own initiative
- Strong IT skills, preferably including familiarity with Cliniscript, Excel, Word and Sage
Pharmacy Technician, Technician, PT, Pharmacy, Community Pharmacy, Hospital Pharmacy, Hospital
For more details, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856