FRS Recruitment has been retained by many of the leading Irish hospital to source suitably qualified NCHD's. These roles offer ideal opportunities for doctors with relevant experience to progress their careers within the Irish healthcare system.
FRS is currently looking for NCHD's in the following areas:
- Emergency Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Have full IMC registration
- Relevant experience
- Irish or UK experience desirable
- Relevant qualifications, MRCP / MRCPI preferably
- Valid IELTS or OET certificate
As a Registrar working in Ireland, you will earn between €45K and €67K D.O.E. per year for a standard 39 hour week. Also, you will be paid overtime for any additional hours you do which could significantly increase your salary.
What do I need to do?
- In order to practice medicine in Ireland, it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC follow the link https://www.medicalcouncil.ie/Registration/
- You will also need to have a valid OET or IELTS.
FRS Recruitment is a leading provider of healthcare professionals to both public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated compliance team that will provide you with the necessary support and guidance throughout the recruitment process.