Homecare Supervisor needed in Limerick!
FRS are delighted to be recruiting for a professional, compassionate and quality driven Homecare Supervisor to join a supportive a team of over 240 carers and management in delivering person-centred care to the people they support. My client is a leading provider of quality Homecare, providing support in communities across Munster for over 22 years. With services provided to older persons, persons with intellectual disabilities, post-operative care, specialised dementia care, companionship and general support.
If you would like to take this opportunity to work within a high quality, caring, supportive team environment and meet the requirements below - We would love to hear from you!
This position is a full time permanent role. You will be required to work 1 weekend per month.
Location: Travel throughout Limerick City is essential.
- Essential experience in Team Management and demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Hold a Primary Degree in Social Health care related discipline
- Must have an Allied Health Care background OR Nursing Qualification
- Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and be fully proficient in basic IT systems.
- Must have experience in the development and delivery of care needs
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Organised and willing to expand their skills set if required
- Candidates are required to have excellent interpersonal skills in addition to the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
- Experience in Community Homecare and Management Qualification desirable.
Duties required of the role:
- Oversee the day to day operations of the organisation and work as part of a team both with care staff and administration staff
- Responsibility for the overall carer welfare, supported by HR
- Have a clear understanding of HSE and HIQA governance and Implement best practice supported by CPD practices
- Be confident in using IT systems and the willingness to learn new programmes
- Participate in all requests for detailed reports on behalf of the company
- Involvement and support in recruitment and on boarding of new employees
- Support Staff, through effective communication, employee appraisal process and identifying and development of talent.
- Communicating all operating policies and procedures to staff and ensuring compliance. Maintaining both staff and client confidentiality at all times
- Ensure compliance of health and safety and welfare
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Isabel Gough, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 1449043 for more information.