Homecare Coordinator Clare Limerick
I am delighted to assist our client, mental health service provider, in recruitment of a new HOMECARE COORDINATOR for Counties Clare and Limerick. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience for anyone looking to work in the community.
Job title: Home Care Coordinator
Location: Co. Clare and Co. Limerick
Type of role: 6+ months contract (maternity leave cover)
Working hours: 39h/week, Mon-Friday (flexibility). No nights, no long shifts, no weekends.
Reporting to: General Manager
Your profile should match these essential requirement
- Third level Nursing qualifications, ideally Mental Health Nursing or Intellectual Disability Nursing qualifications, however General Nursing might be considered
- Diploma in Health Service Management or equivalent qualification desirable
- Current registration with the NMBI
- Min 3 years nursing experience working in a caring environment preferably caring for people with Dementia, older people or people with learning disabilities
- Staff management (HCAs) experience essential
- Excellent time management skill and planning ability required
- Full driving licence and own car required (expenses paid)
- Excellent communication skills
As a Home care Coordinator you will be responsible for deliver and manage best practice dementia specific care to community based Service Users across County Clare.
You will be the main point of contact for a team of HCAs and also families of Service users. You will be responsible for health and safety and administration of the service. Your time will be split between the office/home office and community.
You will manage the referral processes from start to finish (client assessments at home, writing of contracts, care plans, identifying a HCA). You will manage a team of HCAs (community based), client assignment, time-sheet, holidays and sick leave management, etc.
Financial awareness and ability to operate service within budget. Experienced computer user with strong MS office skills.
If interested, please apply through this website now to receive full information and to discuss in confidence.