FRS Recruitment are seeking an experienced HGV Mechanic in the Monaghan region. Full time, permanent role.
This is an excellent opportunity, offering a competitive salary, pension contribution after 12 months of service and flexible working hours - Mon to Fri.
The main responsibility of this role will be servicing and repairing the company fleet of HGVs, LCVs and other machinery where needed.
Health and Safety
- To undertake all work in accordance with the Company's Health and Safety Statement, Policies and Procedures.
- To report any non-conformance's, machine/equipment breakages and health and safety issues to your supervisor.
- To report any accidents/incidents immediately to your supervisor.
- To report any machine or equipment issues to your supervisor immediately.
- To carry out all work to the required level of quality.
- To meet the daily work targets as set by your supervisor.
- To ensure minimum Product, Material & Energy waste by following the company's policies and procedures with regards to producing product and operating machinery and equipment.
- To operate machinery and use equipment and vehicles in a safe and respectable manner.
- To follow Company guidelines to ensure all environmental standards are met.
- To leave your work area clean and tidy at the end of each working day.
- To manage your time-keeping and attendance in accordance with the Company's policies.