My client, a reputable company in the Limerick region are seeking a qualified and experienced HGV Mechanic to join their team on a permanent basis. Excellent salary on offer to successful candidate in addition to CPD/training.
CVRT Testing experience desirable but not essential.
- Servicing and maintenance of fleet of a variety of HGVs
- DOE testing prep
- To carry out Tachograph Calibrations, R.S.L. Calibrations and Plating
- To ensure that all work is carried out to the highest possible standard
- Carry out fault diagnostics, servicing and repairs to trucks and trailers/vehicles on site
- To ensure that work place is clean, tidy and safe during and following every job
- To report any additional work identified to the supervisor
- Record all information required: complete service inspection sheets and PDI report sheets, and job write-ups on completion of each job
- Report equipment / facility faults to the Test Centre Manager or Workshop Supervisor * To undertake any other duties or activities as require
- Be Flexible.
Qualification and experience:
- Qualified HGV Mechanic
- Minimum of 18 months post apprenticeship experience
- Qualified LGV & HGV Vehicle Tester desirable but not essential - training available
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Computer literate