Have you recently worked as a HGV Mechanic?
Do you feel undervalued and underpaid in your current job?
Are you looking to work for a company where you will be valued and given the opportunity to progress your career with a very progressive and employee centric organisation?
Our client, a fast growing Cork based Tier One supplier of fleet management & repair/maintenance services recruiting for a number of HGV mechanic jobs.
Working as a HGV mechanic with my client you would be getting an opportunity to join a progressive and expanding company with the opportunity to both expand your skillset and your career
A full job spec is available on application.
A list of the key responsibilities to get you interested!
As HGV Mechanic your job will involve:
- Repair and servicing of trucks, trailers, tankers
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed and filed in accordance with company procedures including Fleetminder and Evernote
- Using diagnostic equipment and a systematic approach to ensure that vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified correctly.
- Adhering to the companys management system procedures including the quality management system and all safety systems.
- Report any quality or safety risks, concerns, or opportunities for improvement to management.
In return you will get the opportunity to work with a company with an excellent reputation and who have experienced double digit year on year growth over the past 5 years .My client will provide all of the necessary training, development & support for you to hit the ground running along with a very competitive salary.
If you are interested in apply for this HGV mechanic job, please apply today by sending your cv, and I will contact you to discuss further.
CONSULTANT: FEARGUS YOUNG
Cork, Fleet Management, HGV, Mechanic, Servicing, Repair