HGV Mechanic Cork
€€ HGV Mechanic Cork €€
My client supplies HGV fleet management and repair/maintenance services to commercial vehicle operators. They recognise the significance and the importance of providing its customers with a very high level of exclusive service and knowledge.
As a growing organisation with strong values, one of which puts people first. They show this by offering people coming from the UK and NI temporary accommodation to help you get over the interview process and find your feet in lovely Cork.
This would be a good opportunity for someone coming from the UK/NI looking for certainty instead of worrying how Brexit will impact on them.
Do you feel undervalued and underpaid in your current job?
Working as a HGV mechanic with my client you would be getting an opportunity to join a progressive and expanding company with the opportunity to both expand your skillset and your career
A list of the key responsibilities to get you interested!
As HGV Mechanic your job will involve:
- Repair and servicing of trucks, trailers, tankers
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed and filed in accordance with company procedures including Fleetminder and Evernote
- Using diagnostic equipment and a systematic approach to ensure that vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified correctly.
- Adhering to the company's management system procedures including the quality management system and all safety systems.
- Report any quality or safety risks, concerns, or opportunities for improvement to management.
In return you will get the opportunity to work with a company with an excellent reputation and who have experienced double digit year on year growth over the past 5 years .My client will provide all of the necessary training, development & support for you to hit the ground running along with a very competitive salary.
If you are interested in applying for this HGV mechanic job, please apply today by sending your CV, and I will contact you to discuss further.
CONSULTANT: Richard O'Sullivan
Cork, Fleet Management, HGV, Mechanic, Servicing, Repair